IS TOTAL-WESTERN THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU?
- We value Safety, Quality, Cost-Effectiveness and Personal Accountability
- Our employees ensure that they, their coworkers and everyone around them work safely
- Our employees ensure that they, their coworkers and everyone around produce quality results
- Our employees ensure that they, their coworkers and everyone around them work productively
WORKING WITH TOTAL-WESTERN
Total-Western is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes motivated and experienced supervisors and craft-persons. Our business is growing and bringing in new opportunities in contract, seasonal shutdown, new construction, and outage work projects throughout the western U.S.
Total-Western welcomes inquires for qualified craft, management, and support positions including:
- Industrial construction and maintenance project managers
- Industrial construction and maintenance supervisors – all crafts, all levels
- All industrial craft workers – all crafts, all levels
- Project controls personnel including estimators, schedulers, planners and clerks
- Safety personnel with industrial construction and maintenance experience
- Quality control personnel with industrial construction and maintenance experience
Total-Western’s comprehensive, non-bargaining employee benefit plan is designed to protect you and your family.
Qualified Employees Can Receive:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental, and life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days
- Up to 3 weeks paid vacation
- Training and development
**Union affiliated employee benefits are defined by their Labor Agreement**